no more secrets Forum Index no more secrets
security consultancy forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After the Box

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skott

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: After the Box Reply with quote

So say I went out shopping and randomly decided I wanted to buy a gray cube to attach magnets to, where would I end up?
JanChong-GC

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.... a friendly Stanford University product design grad?
red

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Not just a cube Reply with quote

As a Stanford PD grad myself and working Mech Eng, I want everyone to know that it brought a tear to my eye to see those cubes. They were beautifully constructed! It is very very difficult to weld a cube shut....the heat from the welding makes the air inside the cube hot, and as it cools it tries to pull air inside -- typically at the expense of the last weld point. The weldor even went to the extra effort of grinding the cube down to make it nice and pretty. I'm tempted to take ours out and get it nickel plated.

Those cubes were well made, beautiful objects....always nice to have wonderful physical objects in a Game. These types of clues make great show pieces for future rookie Gamers.

So..... that cube was appreciated more than you know. Thanks NMS.
CrystalChen-GC

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I forwarded your post on to Kara, who made these cubes for us - she really appreciated the compliment! I know she put a lot of effort went into making them and was really awesome in making sure everything was perfect, so it's great to hear that it was appreciated! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    no more secrets Forum Index -> GC Q&A All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: