no more secrets Forum Index no more secrets
security consultancy forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Postmortem + Scores Graph

Post new topic   Reply to topic    no more secrets Forum Index -> External Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaleNeal-GC

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Postmortem + Scores Graph Reply with quote

I'm writing a postmortem of the game on my blog that I hope will be useful to any other new teams considering running a game in the future. So that I actually get it done, I've broken it up into manageable chunks and will post about different aspects of the game separately. I'll add the links to this thread as I finish them.

Also, I believe Justin is working on getting out a prettified copy of the full leaderboard, so you can see your times on clues. But, to hold you over until then, I have a graph of your scores over time linked off of the server postmortem.

General Postmortem Comments
Server Postmortem (plus graphs!)
stribs

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case someone wondered how we solved 3 or 4 clues within a minute.....

We didn't. Things look skewed a bit because we were not phoning in our cold-case clue answers until a polite tip from GC about halfway through. Good thing we had someone logging the answers on paper.....

stribs
DaleNeal-GC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whelp, this postmortem thing is going well... so much for breaking it up into small chunks so I'd actually get it done.

Clues postmortem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    no more secrets Forum Index -> External Posts All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: